India is on a winning streak, and you can be as well in the India vs Bangladesh T20. Join multiple leagues on BalleBaazi and win from a prize pool of up to ₹15 lakhs. We will also be featuring a ₹5 lakh mega league, so make sure you don’t miss out!
To increase your winnings even further, use our deposit codes for November and get exciting bonuses on each deposit!
If you’re looking for the right players and strategies to help you win big, we’ve got some tips for your Fantasy Cricket team. Read on for some key statistics, squad details, and top picks.
India won: 8
First match: 2009 ICC World Twenty20 – 4th match, Group A, India won by 25 runs at Trent Bridge, Nottingham on 6 June 2009
Last match: Tri Series Final; India won by one wicket at R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo on Mar. 18, 2018
India have clearly had the upper hand in all their match-ups so far, even though Bangladesh have steadily reduced the margin of defeat. We’ll still have to give this one to the Indians, since it is unlikely Bangladesh can topple them at home.
What’s important in Fantasy Cricket is not just who wins, but how the win happens. After all, that’s how you make the most points! So how will the game most likely pan out?
Total matches: 5
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st innings score: 157
Average 2nd innings score: 143
Highest total recorded: 202/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Lowest total recorded: 120/10 (19.3 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Highest score chased: 159/3 (17.1 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
Lowest score defended: 142/7 (20 Ov) by ENG vs AFG
Previously the Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, the newly christened Arun Jaitley Stadium is known for having a batting friendly pitch. The statistics also suggest that the team that bats first has the advantage. This will surely be a big factor in the game, so expect the team batting first to put up a big score. With batsmen expected to be dominant, you can also try to up your chances with our Batting Fantasy, which lets you pick up to 5 batsmen without the need for any bowlers. Alternatively, if conditions prove to be in the bowlers’ favour, you can give our Bowling Fantasy a shot!
While Virat Kohli is on a break, Rohit Sharma will take on the lead as the Captain. Rishabh Pant will be handling the wicket keeping duties.
Squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Manish Pandey, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Sanju Samson, Shardul Thakur, Lokesh Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Washington Sundar, K Khaleel Ahmed, Shivam Dube, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar
Mahmuddullah will handle captaincy in the absence of Shakib Al Hasan. Mushfiqur will be the Wicket Keeper.
Squad: Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah (c), Shafiul Islam, Mohammad Mithun, Soumya Sarkar, Arafat Sunny, Al-Amin Hossain, Taijul Islam, Abu Hider Rony, Liton Das, Mosaddek Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Afif Hossain, Aminul Islam, Mohammad Naim
Players to look out for :-
- Rohit Sharma is in hot form and is double-value as an opener. The captain of India should be the captain of your team as well!
- Sanju Samson should get a chance in this game and he’s coming off a double-hundred in the Vijay Hazare Trophy. Expect some fireworks from him.
- Yuzvendra Chahal will likely be back and you can be sure he’s raring to go. The crafty spinner has a knack for taking wickets, especially when he’s got the security of big score behind him.
- Mushfiqur Rahim has been a consistent performer and is a must-pick as one of your Bangladesh options. He also tends to score well against India!
- Mustafizur Rahman is Bangladesh’s star bowler and began his career with two 5-wicket hauls against India. He’s also back to full fitness and was in great form at the World Cup. He’s likely to have his name feature in the wickets column!
- Mahmudallah will the extra responsibility help him rise to the occasion? Bangladesh’s captain, Mahmudallah, brings a lot to the side with both bat and ball. A decent pick as an all-rounder.
- Soumya Sarkar could be your value-pick for the game. The player has a lot of talent and has an added incentive to up his game now that he is a senior member of the squad.
You’ve got the prize pool, the codes, and all the tips necessary to score big in the first India vs Bangladesh T20. Go out there and win!
Loved the Blog? Let us know in the comments below. Also, don’t forget to Download the BalleBaazi App now for the Most Amazing Fantasy Sports Experience. Lots of Winnings & Offers to Cash In.
Download App – BalleBaazi