Table of Content
- Online Callbreak Multiplayer Card Games
- What is a Call Break game about?
- Rules of Callbreak Multiplayer
- How to Play Online Call Break Games?
- Winning in Call Break Games
- How to Play Online Call Break Games on BalleBaazi?
- Why play Call Break Card games on BalleBaazi?
- Download the BalleBaazi app & Play Callbreak Multiplayer Daily!
- Call Break Game FAQs
Online Callbreak Multiplayer Card Games
Derived from the Indian game of Spades, Call Break is one of the most exciting yet underrated card games that’s undershadowed by more popular card games like Rummy or Solitaire. Not bragging really, but engaging with your friends in a Call Break card game could be a highly rewarding experience that can keep you going at it for hours. Played with a standard french deck of 52 playing cards, they also call it Callbreak multiplayer because this game is best enjoyed among a group of four players.
If you wish to understand the reasons behind the excitement inherent in Call Break games, let’s not waste time at all and know all there is to know about traditional and online Call Break games both. For easier understanding, we’ll take it one step at a time. We are sure by the time we get there, you will be ready to click on “download Call Break games” without further questions.
What is a Call Break game about?
Call Break games are at the core, trick taking card games that involve four players to play the perfect game. To take tricks essentially means to collect a number of cards in each round of the game that will score you points in the Call Break card game. You score maximum points, you win the game. However, it's not as simple as it sounds. The process of collecting these tricks is what stimulates the brain and the best players can give you a run for the money.
Taking tricks in Callbreak multiplayer requires you to exercise a mental calculation of the type of cards you must play in order to win them. At the same time, you must have acute observation of what cards are being played by your opponents so that you can play yours accordingly. Although, there’s a catch to collecting tricks in Call Break games. But more on that later.
Like every game, you need to know the rules of the game to have the correct approach before you can decide to download Call Break games.
Rules of Callbreak Multiplayer
The rules of the Call break card game are straightforward, but executing them in the game can be a little tricky in the first couple of rounds. So, pay a little attention, and you shall get the hang of it quicker.
- The first thing to remember at all times is that Spade is the trump card in all Call Break games. Any card of any suit can be defeated and won by even the smallest card of Spades. That means, even a 2 of Spades can defeat a King of Clubs in both live and online Call Break games.
- All cards are ranked from high to low as per the Call Break card game rules. Jokers are not a part of the game.
- The catch is to estimate the number of tricks you can win by evaluating the cards in your hand before the game begins.
- So, if you bid 4 tricks, and you manage to win 4 tricks or in the game lingo, break the call, you get 4 positive points in online Callbreak Multiplayer.
- If you collect less than 4 tricks, you receive minus 4 points.
- If you collect more than 4 tricks, you get an extra 0.1 point for each extra trick.
- The goal of Call Break games is to collect the maximum number of hands compared to your opponents. Or at the least, collect the number of hands you bid at the start of the game to avoid being scored in negative.
How to Play Online Call Break Games?
Moving a step closer to download Call Break games, let’s get the hang of the gameplay. The process of online Call Break card games is quite simple and happens in a clockwise fashion. So, let's get started.
- All four players in a Call Break card game receive 13 cards each from the standard deck.
- The Call Break card game is broken down into 13 rounds. Any player can choose to be the dealer in the first game, it's your call. Thereon, whosoever loses the previous game becomes the dealer the next round and so on.
- When all four players receive their cards, each player must declare the number of hands or tricks they aim to win out of those 13 possible hands in Callbreak Multiplayer. This estimation is also known as the Call, hence the name.
- The minimum bid has to be 1 and the maximum can be 12 as per the Call Break game rules.
- Now that the players have announced their call, their goal is to break the call even, foremost and then onwards, win as many as they can to become the winner in live and online Call Break games.
- When the players’ bids are recorded or noted down in an offline game, the Callbreak Multiplayer fun begins.
- The player to the dealer’s left begins the game. He plays a card of a suit of his choice. The rest of the players must follow that suit if they have it and try to play a card of higher value if they have one. The higher card in the lead suit wins the trick.
- In case, one of the players does not have cards of the lead suit, he or she can choose to play a trump card, i.e. any Spades and thereby, win the trick as per the rules of Call Break games.
- In case, a third player doesn’t have cards from the lead suit, he too can play another trump, possibly a higher one than the one being played by the 2nd player to win the trick.
- The player with the highest trump then wins the trick in Callbreak Multiplayer.
- For instance, player 1 plays 10 of Diamonds, Player 2 plays King of Diamonds in an attempt to win the trick. However, player 2 doesn’t have any card from the Suit of Diamonds, so he decides to play a 3 of Spades to win the trick. Just so happens that even player 4 doesn’t have the lead suit. So, he plays a 7 of Spades and wins the trick.
Feeling the urge to download Call Break games? Wait to know how this ends!
Winning in Call Break Games
- The Call Break card game continues until the point when players have finished playing all their 13 cards.
- When the game ends, players are scored positive or negative points as per the bids they make, and the ones they scored in reality. The player who failed to break the call, gets scored in negative. Those who break the call get a positive score equivalent to the bid made and extra 0.1 points for making any additional bid in online Call Break games.
- The player with the maximum positive score wins the Call Break card game.
How to Play Online Call Break Games on BalleBaazi?
BalleBaazi, India’s best fantasy sports app is a little bit more than that today. Besides hosting the best fantasy games for sports fans, even card gamers can join our thriving community and play the best card games including CallBreak multiplayer. Free games and Cash games alike, you enjoy the perfect learning curve to play what you prefer and flaunt your skills to win from staggering prize pools daily.
Why play Call Break Card games on BalleBaazi?
Well, why not? You need reasons, we got you plenty.
- RNG certified application for fair play practice
- Choose your game as per your skill level- Beginner, Easy, Advantage, Ace & Pro
- Responsible gaming tools to curb possible addiction
- Safe, secure and instant withdrawals
- Adheres by government laws, hence, completely legal
- Best User interface for snappy sessions
- Round the clock games, plan and play accordingly
- No dealing required, cards are dealt, scores are tallied, all you gotta do is play!
- Win BIG daily!
Download the BalleBaazi app & Play Callbreak Multiplayer Daily!
With BalleBaazi, there is no need to download Call Break games separately. You can enjoy fantasy games, and a bunch of other card games on the same application.
To download the BalleBaazi app, follow these steps.
- Visit BalleBaazi.com
- Get the app link by typing your phone number on the space bar
- Click on the link to download the app
- When installation is complete, sign up via the OTP sent to your phone number
- Log in to the BalleBaazi app and go to the lobby
- From the list of games, Click on “Call Break”
- Select your game level.
- Make a minimum deposit on your BB account by tapping in the + sign on the top right corner
- When cash reflects on the app, make your buy-in and start playing!
Don’t download Call Break games, Download BalleBaazi and you have it all.
Call Break Game FAQs
To bid in Call break games is to make an estimate of the number of tricks you can win in the game. You get scored as per the number of bids you complete in the Call Break game.
The objective of CallBreak Multiplayer games is to win as many tricks as you can as per the number of bids you make at the start of the game and at least break the call to score positive points.
The best winning trick in online Call Break games is to use your trumps wisely and keep a close eye on the cards played by your opponents to make informed moves.
A trump suit card is any card of a particular suit that ranks higher in value or power in any card game. For instance, in games like Callbreak Multiplayer, Spades is the trump suit that if played in a hand, can help you win any trick led by another suit.
Online Call Break is a trick taking card game with similar rules to traditional Call Break card games. It's a faster version of the offline version of the game because certain steps of the game are taken care of. From dealing to shuffling cards to scoring points, everything is automated in online Call Break games.
Players get scored as per the number of tricks they win according to the number of bids of tricks they claim they can win in the Call Break card game. If you manage to break the call, you get positive points, if you fail to meet your minimum by the end of Call Break games, you get points in negative and lose the game.
A total of thirteen rounds are played in a Call Break game since all four players receive 13 cards each from a standard 52 card deck.
Players can enjoy Call Break games on the BalleBaazi app for free. Once you learn the game, you can also switch to more experienced levels of the game such as advantage, Ace and Pro and play for stakes to win real cash prizes from enormous prize pools.
Absolutely. In fact, you don’t need to download Call Break games exclusively. Simply get the BalleBaazi app and enjoy more options such as Call Break games and the best of fantasy sports. Play free games and learn the game from scratch. When you grow your skills, you may choose to play cash games of the Call Break card game and win real money.
In order to make money by playing Callbreak Multiplayer, you can simply choose an app that features the game. Interested players may try the BalleBaazi app from Baazi Games. It is a trusted application in operation since 2014 and players can enjoy a variety of online cash games including card games like Call Break and Poker and a bunch of Fantasy Sports kike Cricket, Football and Basketball. Play your favourite game, test your skills in real time with other players like you and win real money from guaranteed prize pools.
You can play online Call Break games with your friends on the BalleBaazi app. Simply get the app, create your free account and invite your friends over to play with you by sending an invite code via the Refer and Earn of the application. Once they download the app and make their first minimum cash deposit, you can also win an additional bonus amount to play cash games on the BalleBaazi app.
Yes, Call Bridge and Call Break games are the same card game with similar rules and gameplay. The game is called with different names in different regions of India but in its essence, the idea remains the same. Make bids of the no. of tricks you think you can win, win them, you win the game.