BATTLE RATTLE BETWEEN ROYAL CHALLENGERS VS DELHI CAPITALS
ROYAL CHALLENGERS VS DELHI CAPITALS
Two of the most promising batting lineups clash in this often hotly contested match. Both teams have done some sort of rebranding in the hope of changing their fortunes. Delhi has changed its name from Delhi Daredevils to Delhi Capitals. RCB has got a new logo this year and also made changes in their management with Simon Katich and Mike Hesson coming in as coach and Director. Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Delhi Capitals matches are full of twists and turns, and every year they come up with their best players.
The matches of RCB Vs DCare incredible because they both have outstanding lineups every year. It is challenging to predict which team will shine high this year because they are bang on against each other in every match.
Delhi made it to the playoffs last year, and with Shreyas Iyer at the helm, it has probably among the best lineups of Indian players in their playing 11. RCB’s over-dependence on Virat Kohli and AB De Villiers may finally be addressed this year with Rookie Paddikal and world-class opener Aaron Finch. RCB Vs DC 2020will be a good competition.
Both teams have not won a title yet, despite having quality on both sides over the years. Don't you think that this year can very well be the year where they finally get it right? This contest will be a run making fest with both sides having explosive batting lineups.
Why not get a closer look at the numbers to head-to-head:
RCB Vs DC head to head
|Total matches||RCB||DC||No result|
RCB has had the upper hand in head to head contests. Having said that, DC won both their fixtures against RCB in the 2019 edition, making it one of their best seasons in a very long time.
Players to Watch Out for - Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Delhi Capitals
|Devdutt Padikal||Rishabh Pant|
|AB De Villiers||Prithvi Shaw|
|Yuzvendra Chahal||Kagiso Rabada|
RCB Vs DC Batting and Bowling Performance Stats
Having a good knowledge of the players is something that all the T20 fans should know. A true T20 cricket fan would be taken with the crackling DC vs RCB competition and learn as much as they could about it. These are some analytical facts of RCB and DC-
- Delhi Capitals qualified for semis in the 1st and 2nd seasons but since then has had a rough patch, only making the cut last year.
- RCB has played three finals in 2009, 2011, and 2016 but has no title to show for it according to the IPL Stats. This might be the year they go the full distance and win it for their widely growing fanbase.
- Virat and AB are among the most successful partnerships of IPL across multiple seasons. They will once again hold the key in the middle order to get the team to win totals.
- Devdutt Padikal, a very promising 20 years old touted as the “next Yuvraj Singh” will open the innings and will have the opportunity to showcase his talent on an international platform after showing his class in Ranji and India U-19.
- Sarfaraz Khan, another promising talent coming on the back of a very successful season for the Mumbai Ranji team will be important in addressing RCBs finishing woes.
- For DC, young guns Prithvi Shaw and Rishabh Pant will have the onus on them to get the team going. Pant has often been criticized for his shot-making, so this can be his year to prove his detractors wrong.
- RCB will rely on their pace battery with Steyn as their spearhead to blunt opposition attacks. Yuzi Chahal will again be their most important weapon on turning tracks in UAE.
- For DC, Kagiso Rabada will hold the key to lead the attack. Kohli versus Rabada is one of the most anticipated clashes of this match.
Probable XI for IPL 2020
Royal Challengers Bangalore Lineup
- Aaron Finch
- Devdutt Padikkal
- Virat Kohli (Captain)
- AB de Villiers
- Josh Philippe (Wicket Keeper)
- Washington Sundar
- Shivam Dube
- Navdeep Saini
- Umesh Yadav
- Dale Steyn
- Yuzvendra Chahal
Delhi Capitals Lineup
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Prithvi Shaw
- Shreyas Iyer (Captain)
- Rishabh Pant (Wicket Keeper)
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Marcus Stoinis
- Axar Patel
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Kagiso Rabada
- Anrich Nortje
- Mohit Sharma
IPL Results of Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Delhi Capitals.
|1.||2008 IPL||Delhi||Delhi Capitals won by 10 runs|
|2.||2008 ILP||Bangalore||Delhi Capitals won by 5 wickets|
|3.||2009 ILP||Johannesburg||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 7 wickets|
|4.||2009 IPL||Port Elizabeth||Delhi Capitals won by 6 wickets|
|5.||2010 IPL||Bangalore||Delhi Capitals won by 17 runs|
|6.||2010 IPL||Delhi||Delhi Capitals won by 37 runs|
|7.||2011 IPL||Delhi||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 3 wickets|
|8.||2012 IPL||Bangalore||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 20 runs|
|9.||2012 IPL||Delhi||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 21 runs|
|10.||2013 IPL||Bangalore||Match Tied (Royal Challengers Bangalore won in the super over)|
|11.||2013 IPL||Delhi||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 4 runs|
|12.||2014 IPL||Sharjah||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 8 wickets|
|13.||2014 IPL||Bangalore||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 16 runs|
|14.||2015 IPL||Delhi||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 10 wickets|
|15.||2016 IPL||Bangalore||Delhi Capital won by 7 wickets|
|16.||2016 IPL||Naya Raipur||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 6 wickets|
|17.||2017 IPL||Bangalore||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 15 runs|
|18.||2017 IPL||Delhi||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 10 runs|
|19.||2018 IPL||Bangalore||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 6 wickets|
|20.||2018 IPL||Delhi||Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 5 wickets|
|21.||2019 IPL||Bangalore||Delhi Capitals won by 4 wickets|
|22.||2019 IPL||Delhi||Delhi Capitals won by 16 runs|
According to stats, RCB has won more matches than DC. So, let’s see who will be the star of the IPL League this year. Show your love for T20, support your favorite team, and get IPL live score today only on BalleBaazi.If you haven't watched previous matches of RCB vs DC, then go have a look. Don't miss the upcoming matches. Stay at home and support your favorite players.