Fantasy Football Tips, as Told by BB’s Experts
We know of your love for the game and are thus presenting to you a complete rundown of some of the best fantasy football tips, as told by our experts. You may use these tips as you go ahead to play your next game today on the all-new BB app.
- Stay updated of ongoing games and players’ form. This would help you make the best decisions.
- Figure out who your most important players are. They should be three at max and you should be able to count on them to get you some crucial points.
- Do not to include any injured player or someone who is coming in straight after recovering from an injury. They would take their own time to again be better at the game.
- Keep an eye on the standard bonus points that you may get through simple acts like creating a team or making Assists. A good way to get such points is to pick Defenders who can do both.
- Try to go for a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 formation. Choosing a higher number of Defenders and Midfielders might put you in an advantageous position, especially in close matches.
- Rely on your experience but also listen to your instincts to create a virtual team.
- Keep a check on a player’s temperament and his track record too. If a player is coming into the series with a Yellow card or Red Card from the previous games, it might be best to exclude him in wake of an upcoming suspension.
Here’s an awesome fantasy football tip: you must understand the difference between the “best players” and the players who may win you matches. If you find an in-form but newer player whom you could trust with a few points, go with him instead of a famous but out of form player who would always be under attack from the rival team.
The key is to think smart!