You are required to make a deposit of minimum INR 10 at least once in your BalleBaazi account to be eligible for withdrawals. This is only a one time process before your first withdrawal.
The minimum amount for withdrawal is INR 100 in your bank account.
The maximum amount you can withdraw in your bank account is INR 2,00,000.
Providing bank details, personal information and KYC documents are mandatory before you place your first withdrawal request.
You can place another request only after the first request is fully processed.
Approval on your withdrawal request is done within 24 Hours from our end after which the request goes out for cash disbursement into your Bank Account.
You are eligible to withdraw your winning amount only.
KYC verification includes:
- PAN and address proof.
- Bank account details should match with the KYC uploaded. In case they do not match, we ask for KYC associated with bank account provided or vice versa.
- Your PayTM account must be linked to your registered number with BalleBaazi.
- The minimum amount you can transfer in your PayTM wallet is Rs 10 & maximum is Rs 5,000 provided your KYC is complete.
- KYC verified BalleBaazi account and the phone number linked should belong to you.
- Your withdrawal request will be processed in maximum 24 hours.
Amount withdrawn from your account will be credited to your bank account within 24-48 working hours.
No TDS will be deducted on withdrawals at all regardless of the amount you wish to withdraw. However, TDS of 31.2% will be deducted on any winning amount exceeding INR 10000. Also, a TDS certificate would be duly issued to the user.
Once the TDS has been debited, we will provide the TDS certificate after the end of the following financial quarter.
PayTM Wallet Cash-out Policies
You can now transfer your winnings directly to your PayTM wallet under the following conditions:
Last updated on : 25th March 2021